|Interface ||PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3 |
|Form Factor ||M.2 2280 |
|Total Capacity ||1TB |
|Warranty ||Limited 5-year or 1600TBW |
|NAND ||NAND Flash |
|External DDR Cache ||N/A |
|Sequential Read speed ||Up to 2500 MB/s |
|Sequential Write speed ||Up to 2100 MB/s |
|Random Read IOPS ||Up to 295k |
|Random Write IOPS ||Up to 430k |
|Dimension (W x H x L) ||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm |
|Mean time between failure (MTBF) ||1.5M hours |
|Power Consumption (Active) ||Avg. read : 3.5W ; Write : 3.3W |
|Power Consumption (Idle) ||2.1mw |
|Temperature (Operating) ||0°C to 70°C |
|Temperature (Storage) ||-40°C to 85°C |
|Note ||* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification. |
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5-years or 1600TBW, whichever comes first.